Thursday, February 20, 2014

Wow, its been awhile.. just an update

My goodness it has been a log while since I wrote anything on this blog. Lets face it I am not a very good blogger.

A lot has changed since I posted last,  my husband joined the fire department. My daughter got her traveled the world for a year while doing online school, she loved it. She now goes to school at the new high school and also loves it.

Jena joined the dance team and made captain her first year. The coach was kinda rude but Jena did every day of dance with a smile.



My husband started a chariot racing team with his friends. They won first place at state in 2012-2013 it was there first year racing that was cool. This year 2013-2014 they have 2 teams that will compete in the state competition one in first division one in 8th division. They are all really excited. You can see there race videos on You Tube, just search Young Gunz Chariot Racing.


We added an addition to our family in 2012 his name is Andrew.


He will be 2 next month and he is absolutely wonderful. Jena is now 16 and driving. She loves having a little brother and loves taking him places, and he loves her so much. We bought a fishing boat a few years ago and we go fishing every week chance we can. Even brandy and her kids come out once in a while. We have even been able to but my dad on the boat and take him fishing. He loves it the last time we went I think we all maxed out on our limit, it was a blast.







Work is good our books sales are awesome, ThetaHealing has new titles that have been released and we now have the books in 22 languages.
Well I hope to post again soon and I have made it a goal to be better at blogging, no promises but I will do my best. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment